You are invited to the Dickinson Cattle Co., Customer Appreciation day, Sept 24, 2022. It is coming fast so get your hotel reservations, clean the hay strings out of the pickup seat and make a plan. Very few masks around any more so you will recognize people you met in 2021. It will be more personal.
Each year the Dickinson family invites all clients and friends to enjoy an educational "Customer Appreciation Event." Ohio Fall colors are starting to explode, the weather is perfect; if not, there is a covered pavilion. This special event is planned for those who savor fancy cattle. If you have not attended in the past, what are you waiting for? Here is the plan, which includes a free lunch for ranch guests of rib sticking delicious beef and assorted trimmings, don’t miss out. Here are some highlights:
For more info see below...
- How to expand the ranch or prepare for drought with leased land -- Doug Burris
- Special guest Tom Squires. Everything you need to know about investing in metals for financial security and family planning. (Gold and Silver will be available for purchase)
- Semen, real-cool deal on semen, one day only~~ some bulls half price~~bring your LN storage tank.
- See over 90" and 100" T2T legends ~~ including World Champion Up Start, Jam Packed, Drop Box, Dragon Pearl, Iron Dancer and eight over 100" specimens.
- Bring your calves to brand. Use DCC chutes, irons and we brand for you, or you do it. Learn to brand and castrate the humane and totally bloodless way ~~live demonstrations ~~ volunteers needed. No more than 4 calves branded per owner (whole herd branding not offered) Doug Burris officiating.
- Free photos with the gentlest, kindest DCC steer ever. Bring your camera or we snap’em for you.
- Narrated cattle-pasture bus tours. Guaranteed no ride bumpier this side of Washington, DC.
- William Knox, CPA, will present "How to pay less taxes and not go to prison." There are legal ways to do it and no one should consider themselves smart unless they know all the IRS rabbit trails, rules and regulations.
- New crisp 2023 Texas Longhorn Celebrity calendars available.
- Peruse the LONGHORNS HEAD TO TAIL STORE. See a store full of great useful items you can’t buy at Walmart, or any government jail or tax office. Visit continuous LHTT Theater/Horn Gallery. See 75 different sale products made of horn. Special price on "Ohio boneless swinging steaks."
- See the most economical, safest squeeze chute -- the BRY. Now $1900. Haul home in your own pickup or borrow a neighbor's. (Does not transport well attached to the roof of your Mercedes)
- Demos of the Gallagher cattle scales ~~ mother-in-laws weighed free.
- Get all your Christmas gifts early. Buy the book by Darol Dickinson, HORN STEW. Select the most beautiful Longhorn hide purses -- get your wife's Christmas gift early so there is no regrets later.
- There will be a few cattle for sale that you will really like. Low priced feeder steers ready to go. Bring a big trailer. Cattle are priced so low, few, if any will remain after this day.
- Educational presentation marketing against world political odds. Doing increased business when the whole universe is working against you, domestic, local and foreign. by Darol Dickinson
If you plan to attend and have not sent in reservations, do it now. (RSVP is french, Repondez sil vous plait, meaning "Please respond." The french always make it hard.
When you RSVP, please give First & Last Name for each person attending so we can make up name tags. Also would like to have City and State information also.
Invite a non-longhorn producer to come with you and mess with their head.
The trail drive style Texas Longhorn beef lunch is free. The educational demonstrations and ranch narrated bus tours are $15 for adults and $5 for children. If you are a DCC client bring your last purchase invoice; one free admittance per invoice. Purchases over $2000 lets in the whole family.
Make your motel reservations now.
Forty rooms blocked for DCC Appreciation Day up to September 20. Take advantage of the special reduced Dickinson Cattle Co rate of $79. (Two Queens or 1 King) Free breakfast with real bacon and or sausage (pork products) just 6 miles from the ranch, see map. Ask for the Dickinson Cattle Co Cattle Buyers rate and get the $79 rate at any time of year - regular $109.
Call reservations 740 782 1298.
This is our 55th anniversary of raising Longhorns--it's a special day and a special year.
See you Saturday, September the 24th,
DCC Family and Staff
LIABILITY: All steer owners, guests and innocent bystanders attending the FLING waive all liability for any and all harm that may result, and agree by this notice and their participation to totally hold DCC harmless. This is the only notice you will receive.